April Lockhart

April Lockhart was born on July 4, 1995. When she was in the seventh grade, she started playing guitar and taking piano lessons, sparking her love for songwriting. In the seventh grade, April began taking piano and guitar lessons. This ignited her interest in writing songs. At 14, April spent much time writing songs and honed her musical ability. The songwriting began with her dad at home in NY and LA within a short time. April began to include other relevant topics into the Take my Hand song for some acquaintances, including peer pressure issues and suicide among teens. Lockhart is a partner at popular Clean Beauty brand Ilia as well as an influencer in the lifestyle industry who has a growing fan base. The disability she has is part of her identity, but it's not all of the picture. Lockhart acknowledges her handicap on Instagram, but she doesn't make it the focus of it. The message is? This is the message That we all carry multiple identities and are way more diverse than we think that we're. Lockhart, via video message from Nashville at home, claims that I don't wish for my physical appearance to define myself. I'm far more than just my physical self. This doesn't influence my day-to-day activities. I conduct my business as usual and have come up with my own ways to adapt. But, I consider it to be a vital component of my life. Lockhart who is an source of inspiration for anyone who wants to be self-accepting she is on a long journey to achieve it. She has gone through phases where she felt insecure about dressing in certain styles that exposed her arms. It's her choice to wear what she wants, and she happily shares pictures of her wearing these clothes. One of the keys to self-love for her is that it's not a place to go. That's true of everyone regardless of how much they are afraid. I think that having people close to you who truly know you and see the depths of your soul is vital as they'll be the ones that remind you of what are you worrying about?

 April Lockhart April p   Lockhart o  April Love Geary  April Love i  April j Geary

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emily Kinney measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe and bra size

Megan Boone measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe and bra size

Annalee belle